I'm Matthew Hui. My interests include regulatory affairs, risk management, and compliance. I currently work as a PM for Aurora Cannabis.
I thrive on being a continuous learner and am currently self-learning python. My end goal is to use Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques for regulatory compliance.
I have a desire to learn more about AI (including how we can regulate it) and how it can be used as a tool to help companies operate in a compliant and efficient manner.
- Manager, Quality Projects, Aurora Cannabis, Jul 2022-Present
Regulatory Affairs & Risk Management
- Manager, Regulatory Affairs, Aurora Cannabis, Oct 2019-Jul 2022
- Specialist, Regulatory Affairs, The Flowr Group (Okanagan) Inc. , Feb 2019-Oct 2019
- Associate, Regulatory Affairs, Johnson & Johnson Inc., May 2015-Feb 2019
- Co-op, Regulatory Affairs, Johnson & Johnson Inc., Apr 2014-Dec 2014
- Masters of Business Administration (Strategic Management), Lazaridis School of Business and Economics-Wilfrid Laurier University
- Post-Graduate Certificate (Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs and Quality Operations), Seneca College
- Honours Bachelor of Science (Pharmacology), University of Toronto